Within a couple of years, Jio is now a household name. When data pack prices were reaching new heights from all the telecom operators, Reliance came into existence as a saviour. Offering unlimited data with free SMS and free calling at a very low price brought Jio to the place that it is at right now. Due to these affordable services millions of Indians followed Jio and has now placed Jio as the third largest telecom company. Now the company has launched Jio Pos Plus app for retailer community in India.
What is Jio Pos Plus App?
Looking at the increasing popularity, many people are opting to become Jio retailers. The growing customer base means opportunities for many to grab and earn money for a living by providing products and services like Jio Sim, Jio prepaid recharge, Jio aadhar card link and many more.
To cater to the needs of these retailers, Jio introduced the Jio Pos Plus App. Now, this app is all about providing Jio products and services to its customers. Customers can contact the Jio retailers, and the Jio retailers via this app can recharge prepaid numbers, pay postpaid bills, do KYC verification, link aadhar card, pre-book Jio Phone with just a few clicks, etc. For this, the retailers will get a commission depending on their work rate.
Primary Features of this app includes:
- Pre-booking of Jio phones.
- GST registration.
- Jio Digital KYC verification.
- Buying Jio accessories.
- Jio Top-up for prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Ordering, Inventory and Returns.
- MIS and Reports.
- Jio Aadhaar electronic KYC.
What are the Benefits for Retailers?
- 6% commission on every Jio number top-up.
- 40 rupees commission for every Jio sim activation.
⇒ Read Also: If you are a merchant then you can also use Jio Money to accept cashless payments from your customers.
How to Download Jio Pos Plus App Latest Version?
Now let us take a look at the steps to follow to install or upgrade the app. The app is not available on the Google play store yet. You can use a third party app called the Intelligent Hub.
- Firstly download the intelligent hub app directly from the google play store.
- Open the app, and you will see a page asking for an “email address or server”.
- Enter “jio.awds1.ril.com” in that block and click on next.
- Then you will be asked for a “Group ID”.
- Just enter “partners” and tap on next.
- Then it will ask for some necessary permissions. Grant Or accept that permission, and you are good to go.
- Restart the app and open the “App catalogue”.
- There you will see a bunch of apps with Jio pos plus app at the top.
- If you are updating the app, then you will see an upgrade option.
- If you are installing the app for the first time, you will see a download option.
- Click on it and tap Confirm.
- After this, the download will start.
- After the download is complete, head over to the managed apps options and you will see the app there.
- Tap on it and follow the standard procedure thereafter to install the application on your smartphone successfully.
I am Getting an Error while Installing the App, Why?
Sometimes you might get an error, and a banner might pop up while installing the app. It depends upon the smartphone you are using. You will be asked for an additional required package to be installed on your phone.
- The banner will have an “OK” written below.
- Tap on the OK, and the app installation for Jio POS eKYC library will begin installing on your device. This is a library released by Reliance Jio for those users having trouble using the app.
- Install the library like a normal and you will then be able to use the Pos Plus app on your smartphone.
Currently, this app is only available for Android devices and not for iOS-based devices. So your smartphone needs to have an Android OS to use the Jio Pos Plus app.